Are you a driven and enthusiastic professional, who’s passionate in being a part of the Development Team?
Are you looking to grow your career and work in a leading gaming company?
Leisure and Resorts World Corporation is looking for an exceptional Test Engineer to play a key role in growing the Bingo Plus family.
WHO WE ARE
Leisure and Resorts World Corporation (LRWC), is a publicly listed company on the Philippine Stock Exchange that made its debut in 1999. We boast as the most diversified gaming company in the Philippines as our roster includes bingo halls, online gaming, casino arcades, hotel and casino operations as well as real estate development.
We currently dominate in the Philippine retail gaming market by providing world-class multi-gaming platforms, numerous products, and games with a strong distribution network of entertainment facilities in neighborhood sites.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for website product testing, including system testing schemes, signing test cases, and ensuring product quality
- Work closely with product developers and technical team to analysis, execute and track test plan, and regularly report project test progress
- Prepare test plan, test resources and build testing environment, locate and solve quality problems
- Compile testing reports, and to identify, track and manage bugs
- At least 3 years of experience in large-scale project web testing or mobile platform testing is preferred
- Ability to code and knowledge with a scripting language (python\tcl\ruby), experience in writing automation or other auxiliary scripts is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in project development and testing process by using multiple testing tools and technical testing approaches
- Familiar with WEB-based website testing methods and common testing tools
- Knowledge with server performance, front-end performance, protocol, interface testing
- Team-player, high execution ability, high sense of responsibility, able to withstand pressure
- Excellent communication skills and be able to complete project tests independently