Are you a driven and enthusiastic professional, who’s passionate in being a part of the Fraud and Risk team?
Are you looking to grow your career and work in a leading gaming company?
Leisure and Resorts World Corporation is looking for an exceptional Fraud and Risk Specialist to play a key role in growing the Bingo Plus family.
WHO WE ARE
Leisure and Resorts World Corporation (LRWC), is a publicly listed company on the Philippine Stock Exchange that made its debut in 1999. We boast as the most diversified gaming company in the Philippines as our roster includes bingo halls, online gaming, casino arcades, hotel and casino operations as well as real estate development.
We currently dominate in the Philippine retail gaming market by providing world-class multi-gaming platforms, numerous products, and games with a strong distribution network of entertainment facilities in neighborhood sites.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzing alerts from risk controls.
- Reviewing and approving customer withdrawals.
- Using proactive investigation techniques to identify new and emerging threats.
- Contacting customers via telephone and email.
- Providing 2nd line support to the operation regarding fraud and risk related queries.
- Producing detailed reports regarding fraudulent activity.
- Analyze data to deliver quality risk analysis on customer behavior.
- Ongoing document verification
- Conduct and perform EDD to mitigate customer risk, when appropriate – handling SOF, SOW, and other affordability checks
- Check withdrawal requests and process promptly
- Provide excellent customer journey to all players by dealing with escalations and complains
- Carry out risk assessment when necessary
- Deal with complex cases, investigations with 3rd party providers, PSPs, fraud prevention providers, etc linked to customer’s issues and difficulties
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role; experience in iGaming and/or in sports betting company will be considered an asset
- Live Casino/Online Live Casino environment and operational principles solid understanding
- Able to work on various shifts, night shift and public holidays;
- Good command of the English language is essential, both spoken and written.
- Understanding and experience in monitoring, measuring, and preventing fraud;
- Understanding of mitigations to risks related to iGaming environment;
- Understanding of related legislation and regulations in fraud and risk mitigation;
- Exceptional analytical and investigation skills;
- Outstanding punctuality and exceptional communication skills;
- Efficient judgment and informed decision-making skills;