Are you a driven and enthusiastic professional, who’s passionate in handling customer queries and requests?
Are you looking to grow your career and work in a leading gaming company?
Leisure and Resorts World Corporation is looking for an exceptional Customer Service Specialist to play a key role in growing the Bingo Plus family.
WHO WE ARE
Leisure and Resorts World Corporation (LRWC), is a publicly listed company on the Philippine Stock Exchange that made its debut in 1999. We boast as the most diversified gaming company in the Philippines as our roster includes bingo halls, online gaming, casino arcades, hotel and casino operations as well as real estate development.
We currently dominate in the Philippine retail gaming market by providing world-class multi-gaming platforms, numerous products, and games with a strong distribution network of entertainment facilities in neighborhood sites.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customer at all time
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Handle inbound /outbound call, online live chat service (various channels)
- Establishing customer relations, developing loyal customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries, acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Keeping records of customer interactions. transactions. comments .and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Initiating sales/ service/promotion with customer
- data analysis capabilities
- Any other task assigned
- Candidate who possess a college or equivalent 1yearwork experience in customer service (mail/chat)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Tagalog)
- Responsive, strong responsibility, and team consciousness
- Ability to work under high pressure and multi-task
- Computer literate, and knowledgeable in Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to work shifting schedules, including holidays and weekends