Are you a driven and enthusiastic professional who’s passionate in building the company brand?
Are you looking to grow your career and work in a leading gaming company?
Leisure and Resorts World Corporation is looking for an exceptional Branding Specialist to play a key role in growing the Bingo Plus family.
WHO WE ARE
Leisure and Resorts World Corporation (LRWC), is a publicly listed company on the Philippine Stock Exchange that made its debut in 1999. We boast as the most diversified gaming company in the Philippines as our roster includes bingo halls, online gaming, casino arcades, hotel and casino operations as well as real estate development.
We currently dominate in the Philippine retail gaming market by providing world-class multi-gaming platforms, numerous products, and games with a strong distribution network of entertainment facilities in neighborhood sites.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and enhance a company’s brand or reputation in the public’s eye.
- Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Develop accountability structure for stakeholders.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing , Communications or a similar field.
- 4 or more years work experience as an Branding Specialist, Event Specialist, or a similar role in the Hospitality industry.
- A proven record in organizing events will be an advantage.
- Amazing ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work for long working hours.
- Experience in managing resources as well as budget efficiently.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational skills.
- Quick decision-making abilities.
- Strong work ethic.
- A keen eye for detail.